Public Service Commission Uganda Profile:
The Public Service Commission is established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. In fulfilment of its functions under Article 166, the Commission is required to make a report to Parliament in respect of each year’s performance of its functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assessing the technical requirements of the system and drawing bills of quantity (BOQs) where necessary;
- Ensuring smooth operations of the Information Technology system and the quality assurance of the service provided;
- Taking care of the maintenance of the IT systems;
- Ensuring that there is adequate capacity built for the operations and management of the information system and infrastructure;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology, or Information Systems; or Library and Information Science from a recognized University / Institution.
How To Apply For PSC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
• Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only);
• Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only Portable Document Format (PDF) is allowed;
- a)Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
- b)Click and Register as a new user to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your biodata moving downwards).
- c)if you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
- d)Click on Jobs then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
- e)Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
- f)View the job details and click apply.
- g)Review your application and submit it.
Deadline: 02 December 2020