Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Public Service Commission Uganda Profile:
The Public Service Commission is established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. In fulfilment of its functions under Article 166, the Commission is required to make a report to Parliament in respect of each year’s performance of its functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participating in Private and Public Sector awareness programs for controlling crop diseases;
• Guiding Local Governments, Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries and other stakeholders on disease control strategies;
• Establishing and operationalizing collaborative mechanisms with research and other organization nationally, regionally and internationally on crop diseases;
• Guiding the provision and monitoring availability and use of major agricultural chemicals;
• Providing support to service providers in the area of crop disease;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply For PSC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
• Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only);
• Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only Portable Document Format (PDF) is allowed;
Deadline: 02 December 2020