Job Title: Youth Program Coordinator – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
He/ she will be responsible for administrating the coordination, mobilizing and facilitating of the Pride Youth Inclusion Program in accordance to Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) set policies, procedures and practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management and coordination of the program recruitment process of the enrollees into the Youth Inclusion Program.
- Identify areas for process improvements and make recommendations to ensure the quality and sustainability of the youth skills development program.
- Handle the activities of the Youth Inclusion Program; including skills development, uptake of the youth loans and savings products to ensure smoothing running of the program.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the Youth Inclusion Program.
- Review and resolve queries and complaints in order to maintain quality service delivery to the Youth.
- Seek potential partnerships and work with different consultancies in ensuring the functionality of the Youth Programme.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Monitor and evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing risks and taking corrective measurements.
- Managing stakeholders regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Timely reporting on program status throughout its life cycle.
- Developing and managing the main program documentation including; the program curriculum, project initiation document, projects etc.
- Monitor program performance to ensure that the set program targets and goals are achieved.
- Follow up on audit, supervisory and compliance findings and implement the recommendations therefrom.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Business Development or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- Certified Professional Trainer.
- A Master’s degree and experience in banking are added advantages.
- Should not be more than 35 years of age
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, powerpoint & Outlook.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 5th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug