Job Title: Infrastructure Officer – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Temporary Infrastructure Officer will be expected to perform regular preventive maintenance and recommendations of Pride’s hardware systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Install hardware systems, applications and configure workstations for users
- Maintain servers, routers, switches, workstations, stand-alone PCs and other supporting devices and Operating System software.
- Install licensed applications onto new computers and laptops.
- Configure, maintain and make sure users are joined to the domain.
- Maintain all IT hardware registers and error logs.
Troubleshoot hardware systems and perform backups of information systems
- Attend to all assigned incidents and provide a preventive maintenance report, analysis report, projection and recommendation reports.
- Provide support to branches.
- Advise and recommend the status of ICT assets.
- Coordinate and conduct training of staff in hardware.
Conduct regular servicing and maintenance of IT equipment
- Service ICT equipment based on Pride’s guidelines.
Maintain ICT Inventories and Equipment
- Prepare and provide an updated asset inventory and reconcile with fixed asset register.
- Track movement of assets in the allocated branch cluster and assets set for repairs.
- Budget coordination, securing of budget information and communication of the budget.
Provide quality power to ICT Equipment to ensure safety and longevity of equipment
- Recommend upgrading of the power system of Pride branches.
- Track the status of UPS in branches by reviewing the event logs of online UPS and inverters.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree in IT / Computer Science or any other related field.
- Two Principal passes at A ‘Level
- Credits in Mathematics and English at O ‘Level
- The ideal candidate should be a team player, Outgoing, Proactive, efficient
- He/she must possess high organizational skills with good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 6th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug