Job Title: CRB Data Officer – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The main role of the CRB-Data Officer will be to support Pride’s CRB operations by analyzing and providing insights from company data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Analyse input and output CRB files for identification and data gaps and following up on data correction by branches.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of
- Clear data files and submit data files to CRBs for
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct data problems
- Retrieve results of
- Appraise results for any rejections, identify the cause of rejections and make necessary
Identify aspects in processes and systems that can affect the data quality and raise these aspects to management for resolution.
- Carryout a review of regulations against current Pride’s
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant
- Review the data submission manual against core banking system whenever an updated version is
- Working with ICT to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance
- Review the loan application process whenever policy reviews are done to ensure
- Advice on required system changes to align loan processes with BOU
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or related Mathematics
- Strong mathematical skills to enable collection, measurement, organization and analyzing of
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set
- At least two years professional work experience in the field of data extraction and
- Data Analytical skills
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to details and
- Excellent organizational and technical
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 28th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.