Job Title: Credit Supervisor – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Accelerate growth of the credit products through supervising the branch credit teams in achieving the set operational and institutional targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mobilize loans and ensure portfolio growth.
- Prepare and provide performance analysis for Pride’s products.
- Notify branches of issues arising and review feedback on performance of products.
- Prepare reports for management and branch staff.
- Support the branch credit staff to achieve these credit targets.
- Champion policy awareness.
- Monitor and correct where necessary branch performance.
- Review turnaround time of loans and advise management.
- Manage the relationship with big loan clients.
- Conduct CEC, AEC/MEC visits
- Conduct spot checks on loan files
- Participate in setting of branch targets for loan products in line with operations set projections figures.
- Conduct case loan analysis.
- Review the products targets and analyze anticipated growth trends.
- Encourage recovery of written off loans as well as reducing of written off loan amount.
- Share with the branch written off loans and determine strategy in their recovery.
- Document recovery efforts in adherence with policy
- Liaise with debt collection officers on their recovery efforts.
- Mobilize deposits to reduce on cost of borrowing.
- Market the loans products to new potential borrowers.
- Ensure marketing materials for the products are delivered.
- Ensure completeness of documentation and all credit files have necessary documents as per policy and fully filed and signed. Ensure safe custody of files and security documents.
- Ensure timely appraisal of staff on a quarterly basis
- Coach and train staff for capacity building
Key Performance indicators
- Timely and accurate reports.
- Increase in loan portfolio
- Achievement of set targets
- Reduction in written off loans
- Increase in credit product users
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Marketing skills
- Credit Management Skills
- Communication skills
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, and Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant / related field.
- At least two years experience in credit administration for external applicants
- At least three years as a Credit Officer for internal applicants
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 23rd April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.