Job Title: 2 Sales Executives – Salary Loan (Northern) – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor (Branch)
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
To market and sell the Salary Loan product so as to ensure its growth while maintaining a quality portfolio and excellent customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
- 15 loans per month worth at least Ugx. 45,000,000
- Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trends in customer wants and needs.
- Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized/opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking platform.
Prospecting new clients and cross-selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
- Sell the salary loan product and maintain quality customer service by taking part in pitch camps, barazas, bazaars, business forums, trade shows, etc.
- Ideal candidates should have the following competencies.
- Excellent selling and cross-selling skills
- Resilience and persistence, strong work ethics and discipline
- Ability to accept rejection and work outside the comfort zone
- Enthusiasm with patience
- Business acumen
- Customer care and awareness
- Computer knowledge
- Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
- Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
- Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative, and a self-starter.
- Should be fluent in commonly used local language in the Central region particularly Luganda.
- Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess leadership skills.
- Should be honest, trustworthy, and have a high degree of integrity.
- Motorcycle riding and prior sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development Studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services & Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant/related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
- Credit and / passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 23rd April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.