Job Title: Information System Analyst – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Information System Analyst will provide Leadership in Business Analysis and artificial intelligence as a support function to the Risk – reward strategy of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Operationalise the Data Analytics Framework.
- Perform system querying to optimise the available business
- Monitor system figures, data integrity and functionality for business
Execute independent risk-based reviews.
- Conduct independent risk assessments within the Business units and delivery
- Conduct spot checks on critical ICT infrastructure for Risk Profiling and regular
Conduct comprehensive testing for all planned additions to the corporate infrastructure before they can go live.
- Develop a situational tailored User Acceptance Test (UATs)/Systems/Unit test scripts
- Work with the IT department to ensure system upgrade and functionality optimisation
Review Enterprise Business Continuity Plan activities.
- Conduct business impact assessment and risk assessment of different business
- Review and analyse the BCP incident
- Participate/conduct and review the ICTBCP enterprise tests and
Undertake project-based risk assessment for new planned initiatives
- Update project risk tools, registers and control actions monitoring and
- Conduct project process flow mapping and risk
- Review projects, analysis and prioritisation of risks and control
Undertake Information Asset Profiling.
- Information asset valuation and
- Undertake systems integrity
- Maintenance of the Information assets
Fraud Risk Assessments.
- Undertake regular fraud risk assessments to support the improvement of the control
- Investigate any incidents of security breach in support of EXCOM decision
- Undertake incident analyses aimed establishing control lapses for control proposals to EXCOM and
- Participate in the preparation of risk reports to EXCOM and Board on a monthly
- Follow-upon the systems analysis reports and ICT audit reports on the identified control gaps and control improvements
Key Performance Indicators:
- An effective Data Analytics Framework
- Improved systems security
- Improved risk awareness among staff
- Improved compliance
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or any other relevant/related field
- Postgraduate professional course in ICT Systems Security and Systems Audit is an added advantage
- At least two years and above experience
- IT skills
- Report writing and research skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 27th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.