Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Customer Care Executive (Digital Call Centre) – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Age Limit: 40 Years
Experience: 1 Year
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Bachelors
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
He/she will be required to manage the digital call Centre in relation to customer service and prepare relevant reports i.e. answering incoming calls from customers in regard to our products, inquiries, offers, quotes, returns, troubleshoot problems, provide information / feedback and escalate issues if necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Attend to both external and internal customers on the Toll free Helpline and VoIP phones respectively to answer their inquiries, receive the service-related complaints and challenges for resolution
• Cross-sell company’s products to clients and enhance / protect the reputation of the company at all times.
• Support different Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives through outbound calls to retain and grow Pride savers, borrowers using, e-Channels, among others.
• Engage support teams at the Branches and other Departments to coordinate efforts aimed at timely resolution of clients’ complaints in line with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Financial Consumer Protection Guidelines – FCPGs (2011) while providing timely feedback
• Sensitize and disseminate in-formation to customer as appropriate.
• Generation of Sales Leads for prospective customers (Ac-counts, Loans) through the Call-Centre and share the same with the Branch Net-work for timely follow-up and closure.
• Preparation of monthly / weekly reports.
• Undertake customer research through documenting customer feedback and administering digital research tools.
• Protect and enhance Pride’s reputation at all times.
• Support the Marketing and Digital team to plan and pro-duce content across Pride’s owned digital channels.
• Develop knowledge base of customer behavior to support the expansion of the digital capacity.
• Drive engagement through our social channels, increasing our reach.
• 13.Maintaining; completing and ensuring relevant documents are accurate and kept up to date in addition to supporting the Call Centre Tele-sales Team (outbound calls) when required in relation to specific sales /marketing activities
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Business Administration, or any other relevant field.
• A minimum of one year’s experience in Customer service and handling Call Centre
• Two Principal passes at A‘Level
• Credits/passes in Mathematics and English at O’Level
• Should be a good communicator (both oral and written) with good analytical, administration, multi-tasking, reporting and interpersonal skills.
• Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Ability to speak more than 2 local languages is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of SPSS and Stata is an added advantage.
• Should be mature, intelligent, diligent, with strong work ethics, integrity and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• He/she should not be more than 40 years of age.
Qualification Code Qualification Name
1 BAECON B. Arts (Economics)
2 B.ACC&FIN B. Accounting Ang Finance
3 BBA B. Business Administration
4 BADE B. Arts In Development Economics
5 BES B. Economics And Statistics
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 24th July 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.