Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Customer Care Executive – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Arua
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
He/she will responsible for responding to clients’ inquiries and complaints. The the incumbent will also be required to guide the clients of Pride to select the most suitable products for them and also open new accounts and handle account related issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Open new accounts and handle all account-related issues such as statement requirements and financial card enrolment as appropriate.
2) Handle and respond to all client inquiries and ensure their satisfaction.
3) Cross-sell the company’s products to clients and enhance/protect the reputation of the company at all times.
4) Guide clients on the selection of products most suited to them.
5) Receive cheques and post internal transfers as per guidelines.
6) Carry out relevant research as required and requested by the Customer Service Manager.
7) Ensure that all relevant standards within the Customer Care Charter are met.
8) Promote the use of the digital channels
– Should be fluent in commonly used local language (Lugbara).
– Should have a passion for customer care and be ready to deliver exceptional customer service.
– Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter with proven analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Should have a strong personality and ability to delight customers and execute processes with speed.
– He/she should not be more than 40 years of age.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 9th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.