Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 2 Fresher Credit Officers Community Banking (Central) – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
• Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
• Mobilize savings deposits.
• Sell other Pride products.
• Make CRB credit applications.
• Follow up on loan repayment and Loan Insurance Fund (LIF) collection in all MEC.
• Follow up on loan recovery process.
• Generate business growth.
2. Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
• Follow up payment for/and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
• 100% accuracy in data posted into the core banking system.
• Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
3. Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
• Update client loan files.
• Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
• Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
4. Filing loan documentation.
• File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
• Verify completeness of loan application file.
• Submit files to credit supervisor for verification.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services & Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant / related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
• Credit and / passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages in the region; LUGANDA
• Should not be more than 40 years of age.
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: O Level
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 19th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.