Job Title: 2 Credit Officers (Agricultural Lending) – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending will recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
- Recruit, train clients and disburse
- Mobilize savings
- Sell other Pride
- Make CRB credit
- Monitor, follow up and recover loans
- Follow up on loan recovery
- Generate business
Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
- Follow up payment for and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing
- Post loans
- Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing
Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
- Update client loan
- Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit
- Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to
Filing loan documentation.
- File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and
- Verify completeness of loan application
- Submit files to credit supervisor
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Land use and Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural and Rural Innovations, veterinary science or in any other relevant / related field +
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
- Credits and/ Pass in Maths and English at O’level
- The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid RIDING
- Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride
- Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional
- Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
- Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication
- Should possess leadership
- Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of
- Should not be more than 40 years of age
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 27th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.