Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB POSITIONS:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, and Development Studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant / related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
• Credits &/ passes in Maths and English at O’level
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS FOR JOB POSITIONS:
• The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle, should possess a valid riding permit and/or process one within a period not exceeding three months of probation.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages.
• Should not be more than 35 years of age.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES / SKILLS.
Ideals candidates for the jobs above should have the following competencies;
• Emotional intelligence, Oral Communication
• Written communication, Report writing.
• Interpersonal skills, Business acumen
• Customer awareness, Cross-selling
• Computer knowledge
DESIRED BEHAVIORS FOR ALL JOBS ABOVE INCLUDE,
• Confidentiality, Self-drive,
• Self-confidence, Integrity, pro-activeness,
• Compliance to policies, Discipline,
• Diligence and Efficiency.