Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Pride Microfinance Jobs: Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
1.Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
. Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
• Mobilize savings deposits.
• Sell other Pride products.
• Make CRB credit applications.
• Follow upon loan repayment and Loan Insurance Fund (LIF) collection in all CECs.
• Follow upon loan recovery process.
• Generate business growth.
2.Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets after confirmation.
• Monthly disbursement of at least 40 new loans.
• Maintain at least 400 active clients on a monthly basis
• Maintain at least Ugx 200 million in outstanding portfolio on a monthly basis
• PAR (30 days past due) of 1% and below
• Client retention rate of 95%
• 5 new VSP accounts per month
3. Ensure Compliance of the branch to BOU’s set targets.
• 100% Credit applications for all loans disbursed monthly.
• 90% compliance for CBA each month.
• 95% for CAP on a monthly basis.
• 90% for Borrower Stakeholders (BS) file
• 90% in Collateral- Credit Guarantee (CCG) file
• 90% for Collateral – Material Collateral (CMC) file
• Financial Malpractice (FM) file
4. Compile periodic reports on the ongoing loan disbursement process.
• 100% accuracy in loan posting into the banker’s realm.
• Daily reports on delinquent accounts submitted to Credit Supervisor.
• Weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients compiled for analysis.
5.Ensure accurate and timely filing of all CBP documentation.