Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: E-GP Support Officer (Procurement) – PPDA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: PPDA Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala.
Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) Uganda Profile:
The Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) is established under the PPDA Act No.1 of 2003 to develop standards and regulate procurement and disposal practices in respect of all Procuring and Disposing Entities which include Central Government Ministries and Departments, Local Governments, State Enterprises, Constitutional and Statutory Bodies and post primary training institutions.
The PPDA is seeking to recruit a qualified, competent and highly motivated Ugandan to fill the following post.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Provide E-GP system functional support to system users in MDALGs
2) Participate in system setup, testing and monitoring
3) Review and test the internal controls of the system
4) Training of Trainers through conducting functional and staff training on the system
5) Develop and monitor system performance indicators
6) Participate in E-GP change management and awareness activities
7) Provide weekly and monthly reports on E-GP system implementation within each MDA including progress and emerging issues that need to be addressed.
8) Carry out any
How To Apply for PPDA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications to:
The Executive Director,
Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority,
5th Floor, UEDCL Tower
Plot 37/39, Nakasero Road
P.O. Box 3925,
Deadline: 19th August 2020.