Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its service.
- You must have graduated between 2019 to 2022
- You must have a first class or second upper degree in any field
- You must have at least Credit 3 in Math and English at UCE
- Must be a person with the following attributes passionate, enthusiastic excellent communicator, flexible and a quick learner
- Must be willing to work in any part of the country where PostBank has branches
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2022
Online applications addressed to Ag. Chief HR & Admin Officer, P.o Box 7189 Kampala. Send the application to [email protected] with the job title as the subject.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 24th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.