Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Profile:
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for evaluating, monitoring and developing overall Agent performance while ensuring the quality of all customer support activities meets the organization’s standards and expectations within the assigned line of service.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate customer interactions and rate employees’ competencies to service customers in accordance with defined quality standards.
- Assess calls daily, weekly and monthly
- Identify gaps as per service provided by employees
- Advise Team leaders, Supervisors and Managers of any gaps identified.
- Conduct trend analysis report for Quality Assurance as a department.
- Promote a Customer-focused response service hinged on the Platinum Credit Brand values within Call Center subscriber operations.
- Promote a quality management system within Call Center Subscriber Operations.
- Measure customers’ experience within Call Center Subscriber Operations.
- Conduct Calibration sessions with Team Leaders to ensure consistency of assessment standards.
- Conduct knowledge assessments on Platinum Credit products and services.
- Utilize appropriate Call center systems, processes and procedures to support work.
- Meet performance goals and objectives.
- Measure the quality and response times of all correspondence to customers handled by agents in call center subscriber Operations.
- Contribute to the improvement of Customer satisfaction index through identification
- Assist in all personnel matters including induction and training of call center agents.
- Substitute for the Direct report as required.
- Assist in Call Center recruitment processes.
- Assist in Product surveys.
- Ensure that 95% is attained on First call resolution throughout the entire Call Center.
- Quality Assessor Performance Reviews.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field from a recognized University.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position preferably in Call Centre.
- Supervisory skills and experience
- Computer knowledge (Analysis).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 25th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.