Job Title: 40 SME Junior Loan Officers – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Mubende, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Profile:
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
To evaluate and approve loans within loan limit by reviewing applicants’ financial status, credit history and property used as collateral.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services. Explain technical product or service information to customers. Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings. Identify potential customers.
- Make presentations on our products to groups and individuals to attract new clients. Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit risk, and collateral to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ loan application documents, credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files of the client.
- Compute loan schedules as required.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Collect payments when they fall due and remind clients when the payments will fall due.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Preparing and interpreting own report
- Diploma in a relevant field.
- Knowledgeable about SME Loans.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum age 23 years old and Maximum of 30 years old.
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30th June 2022 at 05:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.