Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 5 Collection Officers – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Platinum Credit Uganda Limited Limited Profile:
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a widespread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Responsible for the direct collection of delinquent loans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Achieving set recovery targets.
• Negotiate viable repayment plans and ensure consistency of payment by a client
• Field Visits and serving demand letters at customer’s workplace/home to persuade/cause them to pay.
• Updating client’s Accounts with feedback collected and uploading necessary documents in the system.
• Skip Tracing.
• To ensure non-performing loans are returned to the collections at source payment method.
• Making outbound collection calls to Customers to ensure payment of outstanding arrears.
• Making field visits to track debtors to ensure payment of outstanding arrears.
• To resolve customer queries related to arrears.
• Liaising with branch staff to ensure non-performing loans in their respective branches are returned to performing.
• To negotiate with Customers on the terms of clearing their outstanding arrears.
• To attain the assigned portfolio performance rates as communicated by management from time to time.
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss/raise them with management.
• To liaise with Government agencies and other authorities to maintain very good working relations necessary to maximize payroll collections.
• To diligently handle any collections task as assigned to you from time to time.
• Submission of payment requisitions and new deduction schedules to the votes assigned to you by agreed deadline as communicated by the Collections Manager.
• Leadership and supervisory skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
• Customer Care Skills
• Communication skills
• Excellent Numerical and Analytical Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
• Knowledgeable about Insurance Finance Product
• Three (3) or more years of experience in a similar role.
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 6th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.