Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 20 Sales Team Leaders – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Platinum Credit Uganda Profile:
Platinum Credit Limited is a Microfinance Company licensed in Uganda under the Company’s Act and regulated by the Uganda Microfinance Regulation Authority (UMRA). Founded in 2002, Platinum Credit has the vision to provide Emergency Loans to salaried and self-employed customer. We finance all Civil Servants, employees of selected private sector companies and the business community through a wide range of products. We deliver cash in 24 hours with minimum procedure and speedy loans processing. Our products are Civil Servant Loans; Logbook Finance Loans; Private Sector Loans and the latest SME Loans.
We have recently launched an electronic loan application process through the USSD platform integrated with Mobile Money using code *249#. This is to ensure that our customers receive the money within 60 seconds to meet their emergency needs. We have continued to grow every year to become a major regional player with a thriving presence in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. In the region, we employ over 1,000 dedicated staff serving more than 100,000 customers. In Uganda, we have more than 40 branches across the country. We aspire to become the leading Credit Micro-Finance Institution in the entire East Africa region, with a reputation for speed.
The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers
Roles and responsibilities:
• Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the team portfolio quality target.
• Recruit and lead the required sales agents/loans officers as per the targets.
• Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
• Regularly train and support sales agents on all processes.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for the sales agents aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
• Supervise and support sales agents to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
• Participate in the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
• To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture in his/her team.
• To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company’s customer service charter.
• Ensure discipline is maintained in his/her team in alignment with the company values.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of customer service principles
• At least two years of relevant work experience, one of which must be in a leadership position.
• Knowledge of office administration
• Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
• Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
• Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
• Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
• Good computer and database skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by; Email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 11th March 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.