Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 20 Team Leaders – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit Uganda
Platinum Credit Uganda Profile:
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a corporate body responsible for regulation of civil aviation in the country. It manages Entebbe International Airport (EIA) and thirteen (13) other upcountry aerodromes. UCAA carries out its work in conformity with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs). The Authority has planned to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans of impeccable integrity and commitment to fill the position in its establishment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring achievement of set monthly sales targets.
• Recruitment and retention of Sales Representatives.
• Carrying out training for Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring productivity of Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring improvement in earnings for Sales Representatives.
• In charge of welfare for Sales Representatives.
• Coordinating marketing activities for the team.
• Carrying out collection roles for the area under supervision.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply for the Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected],
Deadline: 28th February 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.