Job Title: On-call Driver – Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Plan International Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Fleet Coordinator
Plan International Profile:
Plan International was founded over 75 years ago and is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organizations (non-profit / INGOs) in the world. We work in 50 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty. Plan’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan is independent, with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
Roles and Responsibilities of Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Observe and adhere to the safety precautions before and during driving taking into account prevailing weather and driving conditions to avoid accidents.
- Maintain punctuality and courtesy and adhere to traffic laws and regulations, and to Plan policies and procedures.
- Record the place of destination before departure and complete the vehicle usage record to indicate vehicle movement.
- Carry out daily condition checks to ensure that the vehicle is in good running order with valid insurance policies.
- Identify and report all mechanical faults and any accidents immediately to the supervisor so that appropriate action is taken.
- Conduct daily inspection of the assigned vehicle and inform the supervisor of any observation that needs attention.
- Keep the vehicle in a clean condition in order to uphold the image of Plan and for the convenience of the users.
- Report to Fleet coordinator any need for vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Deliver and collect mail and other documents to and from various offices, post office regularly and ensure its safety as and when requested.
- Safely drive / transport Kampala program team and other deliverables / materials in and around Kampala Capital City Authority divisions and within Kampala Metropolitan area
- Any other transport related duties that may be assigned by the Fleet coordinator or the Kampala Urban Program team.
Minimum Qualifications for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal candidate for the Plan International job must hold an O’ level certificate of education
- Valid driving licence for classes CM & DL
- Certificate in Defensive Driving is an added advantage
- Certificate in Customer care is an added advantage
- At least three years of experience driving in a reputable organisation
- Knowledge of simple Mechanical repairs
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
- Good team work and excellent interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug