Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Opportunity Bank Profile:
Opportunity Bank is a Commercial Bank licensed and supervised by the Bank of Uganda. We are the Bank of choice for all who aspire to a life of dignity and purpose. We offer innovative technology-led financial solutions and training to transform lives and Communities. We do this with care, respect and in a sustainable way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support for existing mobile and internet banking systems and implementation of related projects.
• Keep track of user issues and oversee their prompt resolution.
• Following established change management practices by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
• Continuously analyze user requirements to develop and provide solutions
• Routine system administration and management
• Maintain up to date system and user documentation
• Ensure compliance of SLAs by system vendors
• Develop real time online reports and monitoring tools to be able to track internet / mobile banking and internet acquiring system uptime and performance.
• Continual Service Improvement by recommending and implementing upgrades or changes to the mobile & internet solutions for increased performance, security or business benefits
• Develop subject matter expert knowledge of Mobile, Internet technologies, eCommerce and other payment banking technologies
• Develop Business Continuity plans for both mobile & internet channel solutions.
How To Apply For Opportunity Bank Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
Deadline: not later than 13th November 2020