Job Title: Innovation & Digital Officer – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
The innovation & digital role helps the company set and execute innovation & digital strategies that will drive revenue including digital, improve customer engagement, optimize operations and create new business value.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop a clearly defined and compelling innovation & digital strategy for the company and ensure that all relevant initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
- Lead company innovation & digital transformation process and all other executives and functions in the rollout of digital initiatives and capabilities, fully integrating business and technology, and closing digital performance gaps that exist in and between the various functions and business units of the organization
- Determine key influencers and empower them with tools to promote brand loyalty on digital and social company platforms
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
- Own and monitor the digital innovation project portfolio, while deployment of the individual projects may rest with other executives and teams
- Ensure digital innovation and transformation initiatives create value by improving customer engagement and loyalty, driving new revenues, or achieving new efficiencies.
- Monitor and report on the ROI outcomes of digital projects and investments – linked to enterprise KPIs – with the goal of demonstrating the positive impact from these initiatives
- Build, manage, and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem, tapping into competencies across and beyond the organization (in an external partner network) to apply digital technologies to the business
- Developing Digital Talent- work closely with HC to create and maintain an innovation and digital culture and to build digital capabilities across the company
- Honours Degree (Hons): Business Information Technology (Required)
- Skills: Creativity, Digital Transformation
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 15 April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.