Job Title: Actuarial Officer – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
To succeed as an actuary, you should be committed to thoroughly assessing and communicating the potential risks of actions to companies and clients. You should be objective, detail-oriented, accurate, and efficient with excellent communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide Actuarial Services to UAPOM Uganda by working closely with other Actuarial resources in the group
Analyse business needs and drive the implementation of solutions in assigned areas of responsibility that enhances operational efficiency and support business/ product growth
- Carries out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages.
- Checks manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and implementation of work. Translates actuarial concepts into client-friendly terminology.
- Bachelors Degree (B): Actuarial Science (Required)
- Skills: Actuarial Services, Business Performance, Business Problems, Decision Making, Performance Reports, Valuating
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 18th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.