Office Assistant – Deposit protection Fund of Uganda
October 24, 2022
Job Title: Office Assistant
Organization: Deposit protection Fund of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
- Food and beverage preparation for events and activities such as meetings and workshops. Including setting up, decorating, and preparing serving and dining areas according to specific directions and layout plans.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of tableware, food, and supplies. All food and supplies are to be safely and hygienically stored and prepared before and after every event.
- Tracking food and beverage inventory, while maintaining records of relevant stock and supplies.
- Notes and advice on any damages or catering items to be replaced.
- Ensures that the pantry/kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensures cleanliness and replenishment of serving machines and points.
- Prepare or take catering orders as and when possible
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- A ‘level certificate of its equivalent is essential.
- Certification in hotel and institutional catering or its equivalent is essential.
- 3+ years of experience in catering, or hospitality is essential.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environments, organized, efficient, and have strong communication skills.
- The ability to respond to difficult problems effectively and with a calm demeanour to resolve hospitality issues for events.
- Must be familiar with health and cleanliness standards for food preparation and presentation.
- Exceptional English language proficiency.
- A highly professional look and attitude for a very visual position.
- Familiarity with a variety of food types, menus, recipes, and general aesthetics and food presentation.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Minimal computer skills to fill out templates, budgets, and order forms.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 04 November 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.