Job Title: 3 Human Resource Officer – Trainees – OAG Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Office of the Auditor General (OAG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Human Resource Officer
Ref: ADM. 56/136/01 Vol.5 [06/19]
About Office of the Auditor General (OAG):
OAG Uganda Jobs: The Office of the Auditor General (OAG) is an institution established under the provisions of Article 163 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda. Its mandate, functions and powers are enshrined in the National Audit Act, 2008. The main function of the OAG is to audit and report on the Public Accounts of Uganda and all Public offices or bodies and/or organization established by an Act of Parliament.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Human Resource Officer in performing the following duties:
- Carrying out staff welfare management for the OAG
- Planning and organizing the manpower resource through recruitment, deployment and training.
- Providing technical advice to the Directorates, departments/units on matters related to Human Resource Management.
- Monitoring staff performance through staff appraisal exercise to ensure quality service delivery.
- Preparing Human Resource Management work plans, budgets and performance reports as instructed by the supervisor
- Interpreting the Human Resource policies, rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing assistance in the management of the payroll in the OAG.
- Compiling, reviewing and keeping custody of the staff lists and relates staff records..
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants should be Ugandans aged 30 years and below holding Honors Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines;
• Social Work and Social Administration (SWSA)
• Human Resources Management
• Social Sciences (with Personnel/Human resource Management as an option)
• Any other Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Human Resource Management
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications must be accompanied by:
- Detailed typed curriculum vitae which clearly supports the competencies required above Certified copies of academic qualifications, testimonials and professional training certificates.
- Names of three (3) referees and their contacts A recent passport size photograph All applications should be submitted on an application form, which can be obtained from OAG registry, Audit House or OAG Website
Applications through Post Office should be by registered mail. All serving officers should channel their applications through their Heads of Departments Late submission shall not be considered.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Auditor General,
Audit House, Plot 2C, Apollo Kaggwa Road,
P. O. Box 7083, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 20th May 2019