Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Office Assistant (No Experience required) – OAG Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Office of the Auditor General (OAG) Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Office of the Auditor General (OAG) Uganda Profile:
The Office of the Auditor General (OAG) is the supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Uganda mandated under Article 163 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda to audit and report on the Public Accounts of Uganda and of all public offices, including the Courts, the Central and Local Government Administrations, Universities and Public Institutions of like nature and any Public Corporations or other bodies or organizations established by an Act of Parliament. The Constitutional mandate of the OAG is amplified by the National Audit Act, 2008 which has among other things enhanced the financial and operational independence of the Auditor General.
Maintain the hygiene of the office premises at all times and delivery of documents and
messages to their destination both within and outside the office premises including securing
office access (entry and exit) to enable efficient running of the Office of the Auditor General
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Office Security
• Enhance and support in the security of the office by opening and closing of the main
doors at appropriate times.
• Safeguard keys to all the Office of the Auditor General departments in a safe and secure
2. Maintain a Clean Environment
• Always Clean the Office premises and maintain them tidy.
• Supervise the outsourced staff while performing assigned duties.
• Clean tools and equipment and keep them in good working condition and report any
3. Provision of Refreshment
• Prepare and serve refreshments to the Office of the Auditor General Staff and visitors.
4. Administrative Support
• Photocopy and bind documents.
• Receive and deliver office items, documents and parcels as and when required.
How To Apply for OAG Uganda Jobs 2021
All applications should be submitted on an OAG application form, which can be obtained from the OAG Website.
Deadline: 14th March 2021 at 5:00Pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.