Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Position: Nursing/Care Assistants (4)
Reports to: Care Coordinator
Nursing Jobs In Uganda: El-Elyon Company Limited, home based care, a private limited company located in Kampala Central District, that takes care of ill/incapacitated individuals, is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Ugandans to fill the positions of
Qualifications and Experience
1. Certificate in nursing (minimum)
2. An open mind and willingness to actively participate in continuous training programs
NB: Experience is not a requisite for this position
Duties and Responsibilities
To assist with bathing in bed, chair, bathroom to include aspects of personal hygiene.
To assist with the management of bladder and bowel including emptying commode and catheter.
To assist with dressing.
To assist with mobility and transfers.
To assist with feeding and drinking.
To supervise the taking of medication under the direction of the Doctor.
To provide emotional support to the patient and relevant family members.
Making and changing the patient’s bed.
Escort the user to medical appointments if required.
Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Interested applicants should send;
1. A letter of interest (not more than two pages in length) describing the applicant, their knowledge and skills as they relate to the type of work going to be undertaken.
2. A CV of no more than 3 pages.
3. Two professional/school referees.
All the above should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line: Nursing/Care Assistant by Friday 19th October 2018.