Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 4 Programme Assistants (Livelihood-iSAVE) – NUDIPU Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU)
Duty Station:Adjumani, Oyam, Buikwe and Jinja
National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) Profile:
The National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) on umbrella organization promoting The rights of Persons with disabilities in Uganda and envisions “A Just and Fair Society where Persons with Disabilities live of Prosperous and Digniﬁed life”. We exist to advocate for The rights of Persons with Disabilities in o uniﬁed voice for improved livelihoods. NUDIPU, is hereby seeking to recruit competent did energetic Ugandans to ﬁll in The following position:
• Support Programme Planning and implementation
• Develop periodic work plans for activity implementation.
• Make appropriate arrangements and prepare logistics for meetings. Training and other activities.
• Collect and share relevant project information and data in accordance with the Programme project M&E frameworks
• Take the lead in the implementation of iSAVE inclusive economic empowerment program activities in the district.
• Supervise and appraise district-based staff
• Closely monitor the programme and ensure quality control.
• Network with other organizations in the ﬁeld of economic empowerment in the district advice and training of the ﬁeld promoters and focal persons on iSAVE modules according to agreed schedules and on-demand basis
• Provide regular technical oversight of the district union.
• Write develop and submit monthly and quarterly progress ﬁnancial and MIS reports to the supervisor
• Provide technical guidance. couching and mentoring of staff and volunteers.
How To Apply for NUDIPU Uganda Jobs 2020:
Qualiﬁed candidates should submit their applications, copies of academic transcripts and detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees physically at NUDIPU Ofﬁces or use the organization’s
P.O. BOX 530, Bukoto Kisaasi Road
Addressed to the Chief Executive Ofﬁcer, NUDIPU.
Deadline: not later than 24th September 2020