Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 3 Programme Assistants– Livelihood ISAVE – NUDIPU Jobs 2020
Job Location: Sheema, Kamwenge and Iganga Districts respectively
Organization: National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU)
National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) Profile:
The National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) is an umbrella organization promoting the rights of persons with disabilities in Uganda with the vision of having “A Just and Fair Society where Persons with Disabilities live a Prosperous and Dignified life”. We exist to advocate for the rights of Persons with Disabilities in a unified voice for improved livelihoods. NUDIPU seeks to recruit competent and energetic Ugandans to fill the following position:
To support the implementation of Livelihood /economic empowerment activities in line with NUDIPU’s strategy and policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support Programme Planning and implementation
• Develop periodic work plans for activity implementation
• Make appropriate arrangements and prepare logistics for meetings, trainings and other activities.
• Collect and share relevant project information and data in accordance with the Programme/project M&E frameworks
• Take lead in the implementation of iSAVE inclusive economic empowerment program activities in the district.
• Supervise and appraise district-based staff.
• Closely monitor the programme and ensure quality control.
• Network with other organizations in the field of economic empowerment in the district
• Provide advice and trainings of the field promoters and focal persons on iSAVE modules according to agreed schedules and on-demand basis
• Provide regular technical oversight of the district union.
• Write develop and submit monthly and quarterly progress financial and MIS reports to the supervisor
• Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring of staff and volunteers.
• Bachelor Degree in Social sciences, Community Development, Business Studies or related field is desired.
• Community development, livelihood empowerment, training and research skills, administrative, coordination and motivational skills.
• 1-year experience in implementing livelihood interventions and community savings schemes.
How To Apply For NUDIPU Jobs 2020 – 3 Programme Assistants:
Qualified candidates should submit their applications, copies of academic transcripts and detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees not later than 2nd March 2020 EITHER by post to:
The Chief Executive Officer, NUDIPU,
P. O. BOX 8567,
or deliver it Physically at:
NUDIPU offices on Plot 530, Bukoto-Kisaasi Road.
Please mark the name of the district of your preference on your application.
Deadline: 02 March 2020