Job Title: Production Officer – Ntake Bakery Limited Jobs 2022
Organization: Ntake Bakery Limited
Job Location: Uganda
Ntake Bakery Limited Profile:
In 1979, our first product was baked giving birth to Ntake bakery. Since then we have grown into a multi sector business comprising of a bakery, wheat mill and paper recycling plant. With household names like Kaswa baking flour, AAA tissue and our bread which has come to be simply known as Ntake, we have endeared ourselves to the hearts of many Ugandans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Making routine production follow ups to ensure quality production
- Monitoring the work of all shift leaders and different store attendants like cooling & slicer, intermediate.
- Receiving, checking and reconciling production reports
- Preparing a monthly production report.
- Preparing weekly damage report before salary payments for the purpose of applying a fine when necessary.
- Monitoring production raw materials/ingredients usage (Formula Buckets).
- Receiving, checking and reconciling daily raw material usage reports per ingredient used and per production shift.
- Preparing a monthly raw material usage report that is reconcilable with the stock cards.
- Preparing daily production order.
- To ensure delivery of all products in the market on time
- Ensure and observe Quality compliance of products with Company policies and product specifications
- Any other duty as always assigned by the Manager
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science Accounting or the equivalent from a recognized University
- One year of experience in a supervisory role in a busy working environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Proficiency-level computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How To Apply for Ntake Bakery Limited Jobs 2022
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs only via Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.