Job Title: Accountant – Ntake Bakery Limited Jobs 2022
Organization: Ntake Bakery Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports: Managing Director
Ntake Bakery Limited Profile:
In 1979, our first product was baked giving birth to Ntake bakery. Since then we have grown into a multi sector business comprising of a bakery, wheat mill and paper recycling plant. With household names like Kaswa baking flour, AAA tissue and our bread which has come to be simply known as Ntake, we have endeared ourselves to the hearts of many Ugandans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of proper books of account for the company by ensuring monthly and annual trail balance and accounts finalized, complete, accurate, and timely and all amounts fully analysed.
- Responsible for Accounts payable, bank reconciliations, Taxation, and maintenance of vendor accounts.
- Accounting system- responsible for companies Chart of Accounts and maintenance of the General Ledger.
- Taxation – ensuring accuracy in computations, timely payments, follow-up of tax matters and claims, advise and implementation of changes in tax legislation, management of tax audits by government and tax advisors
- External/Internal audits/consultancies – coordination to ensure properly planned and executed, financial statements finalized, recommendations agreed and implemented.
- Internal controls/accounting processes – Ensuring proper accounting processes & adequacy of internal controls, including preparation of schedules and reconciliations.
- Staff supervision
- Compliance – ensuring compliance with IFRS, and accounting requirements.
- Responsible for the Quarterly consolidation packages.
- The applicants for the TOTAL Chief Accountant job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce majoring in Accounting or any business-related degree.
- MBA, CPA, ACCA and/or Tax Administration qualification will be an added advantage
- At least Three years of working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, SAP knowledge
How To Apply for Ntake Bakery Limited Jobs 2022
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs only via Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.