NSSF Uganda Jobs 2022 – 2 Business Analysts
August 22, 2022
Job Title: 2 Business Analysts – NSSF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Process Reengineering and Bi & Analytics Managers
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Profile
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is positioning itself as the Social Security Provider of Choice in Uganda. With our shared purpose of being the Social Security Provider of choice, providing exceptional customer service and better operations with a well-motivated and skilled workforce, we are looking to recruit persons with high integrity and dedication to work with us.
Responsible for effective data analytics and business intelligence across the Fund, implementing statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems, and business processes analysis, documentation, and continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the creation and dissemination of reports and performance dashboards.
- Create different business scenarios, methods and innovative analyses of available data while developing data solutions
- Identify information gaps, design reports and publish them, aimed at guiding the field teams
- Collect data, analyze and present insights
- Collect expenditure and revenue data and prepare a cost-benefit analysis
- Set targets for all key performance indicators based on empirical analysis
- Collect, analyze and present data, and carry out periodic research to gather valuable insights on market trends that affect the business.
- Collect data, design models and present solutions
- Collaborate with process owners to adhere to standard systems and methods for managing business processes, enabling sustainable improvements in business results.
- Managing business processes, enabling sustainable improvements in business results
- Coordinate with different teams to determine requirements for data warehousing, reporting and analytical solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software engineering, Data science, or any other highly numerical and analytical field.
- Formal Certification in Data Science, Business intelligence, Big Data or Data Analytics.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Process Analyst or any related role, in a busy or fast-paced environment.
- Coding (python, R)
- Data science and analytics
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Collaboration skills
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Thinking and Problem Analysis
- Research and investigation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Project Management
- Data collection and analysis
- Computer-aided auditing techniques
How To Apply for NSSF Uganda Jobs 2022
Interested individuals should click https://forms.office.com/r/QNivzzYU0h to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to [email protected] by Friday 26th August 2022.
Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Deadline: 26th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.