Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Assistant – NRC Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Duty Station: Adjumani, Uganda
Reports to: Adjumani Head of Office and M&E Coordinator
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Profile
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Assist in data management, entry and analysis.
- Ensure that a beneficiary accountability mechanism is in place and utilized.
- Prepare and submit bi-weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Other activities agreed and discussed with M&E Officer
- Responsible for managing, recording, sharing, following up and consolidating community feedback about NRC’s interventions and ensuring community feedback is fed back into the project cycle management.
- Work closely with the program teams, M&E to ensure all databases are updated at any one given time.
- Responsible for data collection, entry and analysis
- Program staff
- Data Collection teams
Minimum Qualifications for NRC Uganda Jobs 2022
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Systems Management, or related qualification. Additional training in M&E is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in an NGO preferably in a humanitarian setting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Good knowledge ODK and other Mobile data collection Applications will be added advantage
- Extensive knowledge in Excel will be added advantage
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Planning and delivering results
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
How To Apply for NRC Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 24th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug