Job Title: Anti-Corruption and Investigations Coordinator – NRC Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Profile
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development Plan.
- Training Delivery, together with the Risk and Compliance Team, deliver NRC’s anticorruption training sessions including induction for new staff at Country office, field offices and local partners.
- Handling allegations, ensure a strategic and compliant approach to investigations procedures in accordance with NRC investigation routines and the investigation toolkit.
- Support in Risk prevention, ensure that all units at country and field levels have their Corruption Risk Mapping (CRM) setup, monitored, updated and reported as per the CRM Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Manage Uganda office investigations tracker and ensure it is updated with all received corruption allegations.
- Ensure Reporting Channels are updated and distributed across all sites where NRC operates in Uganda.
- With the support of the Regional Investigations Specialist and HoO ensure the Corruption Risk Mapping is setup and running across NRC Uganda office.
- Provide Corruption Risk Mapping monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Country Management Group as per the CRM SoP.
- Ensure all received allegations are following the channeling process as per the investigations toolkit SoP.
- Ensure all investigations are compliant with the investigations toolkit.
- Provide training, advice and guidance on anticorruption, ensure compliance with anticorruption policy.
- Ensure all investigation reports are efficiently done and signed off as per the investigations toolkit SoP.
Minimum Qualifications for NRC Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal applicant must hold a University degree in investigations, law or other related field, or significant training and experience in the field of investigations
- Formal training and or certification in investigative methodology
- Knowledge of the local language highly desirable
- At least two years’ relevant investigations and anti-corruption experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the context in Iraq desirable
- Experience in administrative investigations in the United Nations or INGO sector
- Experience of finances and logistics in a humanitarian context.
- Relevant international work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Initiating action and change
- Handling insecure environments
How To Apply for NRC Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 5th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.