Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Information Management Project Assistant – NRC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The purpose of the Information Management Project Assistant position is to support the implementation of the day to day activities of the digital communication hub and assist the team in coordinating all related activities remotely in the field. The position ensures effective quality control, planning of activities, monitor implementation, provides advice and technical support in West NIle and makes sure that resources are used effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Act as the Focal Point for NRC West Nile on the “Smart RRM initiative”.
• Liaise with the program manager, CC coordinator, M&E and specialist for the design of campaigns (collection and dissemination of information) on the digital platform.
• Support the implementation of campaigns to ensure implementation according to plans and agreed standards.
• Guarantee information flow, storage and archiving of data.
• Ensure the protection of data according to NRC’s standard requirement.
• Provide quality control and oversight of the data that is being collected, and identifies and addresses errors in collection or input.
• Provide training and support to NRC and partner staff on data capture, analysis, and use.
• Liaise with other units on areas of common responsibility.
• Support and contribute to the development of data management systems through documentation, implementation, and coordination of standardized information flows.
• Produce detailed, relevant and high-quality qualitative and quantitative reports and alerts as requested.
• Participate in documentation of the project for lessons learnt and provide inputs and feedback to NRC Global Smart RRM initiative team.
• Compile relevant monthly reports as per project requirements.
• Prepare work plan and ensure proper implementation by the information management assistants.
• Provide capacity building as required to information management assistant.
• Provide appraisal and development plans according to NRC’s policies.
• Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
• Support in managing NRC digital communication hub in West Nile.
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
• Ensure proper filing of documents.
How To Apply for NRC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
Note: This is a short term position. The successful candidate will be required to start immediately after the last interview
Deadline: August 16th, 2020, by 5:00 pm.