Job Title: 4 Loans Officers – Norian Capital Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Norian Capital Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Norian Capital Limited Profile:
Norian Capital Limited was established in 2020, and we do lend both small and big Loans in Uganda. Our company is aims at providing our clients with Loans that enables them to invest in business and education. We do this through easy approval. This makes it more efficient, allowing people to turn their vision into reality.
Loan officers review, authorize, and recommend personal and commercial loans for approval. Loan officers meet with applicants in order to determine their creditworthiness. They usually work at mortgage companies, commercial banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sell loan products and meet loan production targets
- Perform business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants’ financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Represent the employer at community events and host seminars
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service
- All applicants must be Bachelor’s degree holders in business-related courses.
- Age: Below 30 years.
How To Apply for Norian Capital Uganda Jobs 2021
All applicants must submit their hard copy applications to: Norian Capital Limited, Head
Offices, Energy Centre level 4. Please call 256 776503047 or +256 704475030
Deadline: Friday 8th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.