Nile Breweries Jobs 2022 – No Experience Supply Trainee
August 12, 2022
Job Title: Supply Trainee – Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
Organization: Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Nile Breweries Profile:
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The technical trainee programme is a structured 18 month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles. The rigor of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Technical Traineeship is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Trainee is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and operation of Utilities equipment across the Brewery
- Participation in projects in Utilities aligned to the program requirements and brewery priorities
- Apply VPO principles
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Participation in Utilities team structures including acting roles in identified leadership positions within Utilities
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Minimum BSc or B-Tech Qualification -Mechanical/Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years Utilities Experience advantageous
- Female Candidates Only
How To Apply for Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 18th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.