Job Title: Distribution Driver – Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
Organization: Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Nile Breweries Profile:
Nile Breweries Limited is the leading beverage company in Uganda and a subsidiary of ABInBev, the largest brewing group in the world, providing equal employment opportunities – promoting equality in the company. Our dream is to be the growth engine of AB InBev, creating and sharing superior value.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the truck and the product to customers in a specified market
- Ensure truck worthiness on the road,
- Deliver product timeously to the market
- Confirming and signing off the invoices for all loads and update the truck log book accurately
- Report when the vehicle is due for service and repairs; regularly check for expiry dates for third party insurance and motor vehicle license and inform their supervisor one month before they expire
- Break the Delivery into small units as ordered
- Ensure agreed Distribution KPIs are met and costs controlled
- Ensure minimum TAT (turnaround time) point of delivery
- Adhere to PPEs and vehicle handling procedure
- Update the log book regularly
- Adhere to the road traffic rules and regulations
Qualifications for Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
- Minimum of UACE with three years uninterrupted work experience as driver in a busy organization
- Valid driving permit with the relevant classes (CM and CL)
- Defensive driving, basic skills in vehicle fault diagnosis and trouble shooting
- Good spoken and written English language
How To Apply for Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 30th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.