Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organization: Nicolette Child Care And Preschool
Nicolette Child Care And Preschool is located 500m off Mpererwe-Kitezi tarmac Road is easily noticed, housed in a modern structure branded in the Nicolette creativity theme.
Maintain the Principal’ appointments and activity schedules and calendars and also handle the school accounts.
- Maintain Principle’s appointments and activity schedules and calendars; coordinate travel arrangements and accommodation reservations as necessary when requested; reserve facilities and equipment for meetings and other events as needed.
- The candidate will deputize the school’s administrators and handle the school’s operation in their absence as delegated by them.
- Ensure general tidiness and cleanliness of the school premises. Ensure meeting areas are always tidied up before meetings.
- Responding to administrative emails. Sometimes drafting of correspondence on behalf of the administration.
- Monitoring suppliers regarding performance, delivery, etc.
- Maintain marketing material supplies for the school by checking to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Coordinate, schedule and attend meetings, workshops and special events as requested; prepare and send out notices of meetings; compile and prepare agenda items and other required information for meetings, training, workshops and other events; take, transcribe and distribute minutes as directed.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the school.
- Excellently handle visitors, parents and other stakeholders with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 year of experience in administrative and finance support
- Our ideal candidate will be 25 years and below in age. Fresh graduates are preferred. There will be opportunities for on-job training.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS suites.
- Proactive, results-oriented, a fast learner
- Should have the ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
How to Apply:
Deliver your CV and cover letter in person to;
NICOLETTE CHILDCARE AND PRE-SCHOOL
ALONG MPERERWE-KITEZI TARMAC
500M FROM MPERERWE JUNCTION
Deadline: 26th January 2019