Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Accountant – NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: NFT Consult Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of windows or entrance doors for commercial businesses. They concentrate on a specialized range of products with a primary goal to build quality. Their range of products meets and indeed exceed the Building Regulations and weather tests keeping your property safe, secure, warm and dry.
Our client is in need of an Accountant whose main purpose will be preparing tax returns, preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger as well as reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assisting in preparing the annual budget of the company and monitors accounting performance in order to avoid unnecessary deviations.
• Coordinating the preparation of management financial reports reflecting all transactions undertaken.
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
• Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
• Participating in the finalization of accounts and working hand in hand with internal and external auditors in order to present the true financial picture of the company.
• Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
• Handling all tax related matters from PAYE, Income Tax, VAT, Withholding Tax on supplies of goods and services.
• Preparing and presenting monthly/periodic reports to Management.
• Performing any other assignments as directed by Management.
• Monitoring daily cash flow in and out of the business.
• Posting all invoices, cheques and payments.
• Remitting statutory returns –VAT, WHT,NSSF
• Providing information required by external auditors
• Undertaking Local Supplier accounts reconciliation and handling any queries.
• Strong Excel skills and highly organized.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proficiency in accounting software Tally.
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have sound analytical skills
• Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounts, Economics or any related field.
• Accounting professional ACCA ongoing at least level three.
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 14th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.