Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer – Next Media Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Next Media
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Next Media Profile
The leading multimedia company in Uganda aspiring to become the most relevant media in Africa. Next Media has evolved from one television station to three television stations, web products, an online news portal, a radio station and a media production agency.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to brand strategies developed for client projects including ideas that demonstrate insight and innovation; solutions that engage audiences; and expressions of thinking in words or images.
- Understand the business case and/or client brief through research into the client and subject; understanding the client’s objectives and having an overview of the commercial content.
- Implement creative execution during the design stages of client projects, under the direction of a Creative Director or Design Director.
- Collaborate with other communities including planners, account and project managers, artworkers and third-party suppliers such as copywriters, photographers, illustrators and animators to make all projects a creative and commercial success.
- Brief and oversee production while paying excellent attention to detail and to the client’s brand guidelines.
- Be capable of taking responsibility for owning, shaping, developing and delivering creative projects.
- Contribute to successful new business and farming efforts, as well as pitches.
- Take on any other related roles in supporting the Next Media ecosystem.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- At least two years’ experience
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective team member.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Understanding a range of print and online processes.
- Advanced and demonstratable competencies in design softwares.
- Articulate in expressing ideas.
- Proven ability to deliver creative elements of projects on brief, on time and on budget (often to demanding deadlines).
- Ability to effectively brief production artworkers.
- Ability to understand and apply client brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate understanding of conceptual methodologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex design orientated problems.
- Interested candidates that meet the above criteria should submit applications and CVs labeled, Motion
How To Apply for Next Media Uganda Jobs 2022
Graphics Designer to [email protected]
Deadline: 8th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.