Job Title: Social Media Specialist – Nestcoin Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Remote
Nestcoin is a new, innovative venture with a mission to democratize access to economic opportunities by demystifying cryptocurrency, making it simple and accessible to everyday people, primarily in Frontier markets.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist for our product, Metaverse Magna (MVM). A play-to-earn (P2E) gaming guild that acquires and lends out non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to its members, sharing profits with its token holders. The role requires you to be the link between MVM and our social media followers.
The Social Media Specialist will manage the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for MVM’s social media, which includes running campaigns, creating social media content, managing regular posts, responding to followers and analyzing data to determine which initiatives work best and capitalize on this information to continue scaling our social media presence.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Facilitate scaling the MVM brand utilizing various social media channels
- Create actionable plans to both grow visibility and our community on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Day to day management of social media platforms and creation of always-on content (calendars for all relevant platforms)
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, voice and terminology
- Conceptualize and implement campaigns to achieve brand objectives and analyze data to determine if these campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content
- Write creative briefs (to give direction to agencies and/or internal designers, video editors)
- Create monthly reports and campaign reports where required and utilize reports in informing and improving content
- Social Listening (including monitoring hashtags and branded keywords, detecting brand safety issues, managing social media crises, and identifying real-time marketing opportunities)
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Manage all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company (responding to DMs, comments, etc) and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Manage our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2-3 years of social media marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including (and not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and social media best practices
- Proficient using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology on the continent
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
How To Apply for Nestcoin Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug