Job Title: Data Entry Clerk – National Teacher Council Jobs 2022
Organization: The National Teacher Council
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Secretary
The National Teacher Council Profile:
The National Teachers’ Council (NTC) was established by the Ministry of Education and Sports through the National Teacher Policy that was approved by Cabinet on 1st April 2019. NTC aims to serve as the regulating entity for the teaching profession in Uganda.
To support the process of teacher online registration.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Verifying teachers’ academic and professional documents for registration
- An honours Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution
- Functional knowledge of the relevant ICT and computer applications, including inter alia MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills are essential
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize activities work with minimum supervision and meet project deadlines
How To Apply for National Teacher Council Jobs 2022
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position as specified in the job description above. All applicants should attach photocopies of their certificates and testimonials plus recent passport size photographs.
Eligible female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted for the interview and final selection process.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education and Sports,
Floor 4 Room 4.10, Embassy House, King George VI Way,
P.0 Box 7063, Kampala, UGANDA
Hard copies should be hand-delivered to the Security Registry (Floor 4, Room 1), Embassy House
Closing Date: 31st March 2022 at 5:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.