Job Title: Entrepreneurship Development Interns – NASE Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: NASE Uganda
NASE Uganda Profile:
NASE is a Social Enterprise set up in 2015 to promote entrepreneurship, initially at vocational colleges and higher education institutions. NASE’s mission has since expanded to include stimulating socio-economic development in the wider community. To achieve this, NASE works with local and international development partners to deliver our “Launch Programme” – an inspiring programme that focuses on supporting youth to address issues in the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Idea stimulation, Selection & Business incubation.
We are looking for seven (7) young, vibrant, hardworking and talented Entrepreneurship Development Interns to join our team. You will support the NASE team in the daily running, implementation and evaluation of our “Launch Programme”. You should have excellent multitasking skills, a passion for entrepreneurship in Uganda, quick to learn and a team player.
- Are you passionate about start-ups, working with people and building communities?
- Do you have discipline, integrity and pay attention to detail?
- Are you looking to start off your career in a vibrant, exciting and educational field?
- Are you organised and possess sound knowledge about the local entrepreneurship / start-up ecosystem?
- Do you want to join us in empowering young entrepreneurs in Uganda and drive NASE to the next level?
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research on the different sectors that our young entrepreneurs work in
- Provide administrative and logistical support, including organizing meetings and conference calls with partners, entrepreneurs, staff and within the NASE team.
- Assist in the development and curation of engaging content for webinars, conferences, workshops and social media pages.
- Work with our young entrepreneurs in signing up, analyzing and growing their businesses.
- Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting and editing documents.
- Assist the business development team in writing business development related materials including flyers, one pagers, capacity statements, proposals.
- Attend and assist in the successful running of NASE events countrywide.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and engagement.
- Interact with stakeholders and collect feedback on NASE operations.
- Support the NASE team in widening our engagement and growth.
Skills and Qualifications Needed:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field relevant.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Curious and critical research skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Competitive allowance.
- Regular travel for events around the country with the opportunity to interact with young entrepreneurs from all over the country.
- Business-related expenses covered (airtime, travel, internet).
- Working with a young, exciting and motivated team.
- Mentorship from pioneers in the entrepreneurship space.
- The opportunity to become a full-time NASE Fellow upon subject to satisfactory performance/evaluation on completion of the 6-month programme.
How To Apply for Nase Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should prepare an updated CV and a Cover Letter (not exceeding 150 words) and upload it at the link below.
Apply Here Now
Application Deadline: Open until unavailable
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.