Job Title: 2 Drivers – NAADS Jobs 2022
Organization: National Agriculture Advisory Services (NAADS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Officer (Fleet)
National Agriculture Advisory Services (NAADS) Profile
National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) is an organization established under the Act of Parliament of 2001.
The driver’s overall responsibility is to drive official cars of NAADS and transport staff and other materials to designated places.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure vehicles are in safe running condition.
- Ensure vehicles are clean and in good order all the time.
- Ensure regular maintenance of vehicles.
- Report any defects to the Administrations Officer.
- Drive NAADS vehicles on authorized journeys – both in/outside Kampala.
- Ensure vehicles, accessories and spare parts are safe at all times.
- Ensure vehicle licenses and insurance are valid.
- Record the kilometers at the beginning and end of the week and have it posted on the relevant form which should be delivered to the Administrations Officer.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- The applicant must hold a Uganda Certificate of Education (Minimum Qualification) with a credit in English.
- The person must have been trained as a Driver and have passed driving tests leading to award of driving license for Classes A, C and E vehicles.
- Additional training in defensive driving is necessary.
- Relevant Certificate (Transport Management, Logistics Management, UDBS, Mechanics is an added advantage.
- At least three years’ relevant experience in a reputable organisation.
- Ability to communicate in a courteously
How To Apply for NAADS Jobs 2022
Please send your application to [email protected] with the following attached:
- A cover letter addressed to the Executive Director expressing interest in the job
- Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line
- An updated & detailed CV
- Scanned copies of relevant academic qualifications
- Names and contacts of 2 referees
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Deadline: Friday, 4th February 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.