Job Title: Diploma Site Accountant/ Administration – Multiplex Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Multiplex Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Project Accountant
Multiplex Limited Profile:
Multiplex Limited is an indigenous private company incorporated in Uganda in 1984, with an initial vision of contributing to the process of reconstruction of the national infrastructure after decades of civil strife and economic decline. Multiplex Ltd has transformed into one of the largest companies in the construction of Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Dams and Water works, Stone Quarrying, Concrete Products, Asphalt production, Plant Hire and Construction Material Transport Services. We are also engaged in the following services:
a) Management and control of street parking.
b) Provision of world class computerized Digital and Security printing using state of Art technologies.
c) Other services include: Real Estate, Commercial Services and Tourisms, and Hospitality Services.
Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure. auditing financial information. compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements. analysing accounts and business plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and document all financial information from sites on a daily basis
- Planning administrative requirements at site and submitting requisitions to Project Accountant one week in advance.
- Ensure the general site administration in terms of Human resources, wellness, Safety, health among others.
- Receive approved periodic budgets from Project Accountant for filing, ensure subsequent receipt of goods against budget by way of reference on a Goods Received Note and analyse variances for dispatched goods and goods received.
- Strict adherence to the Project Financial Manual and ensuring that internal controls are never bypassed.
- Completion and submission of daily attendance records to the project accountant.
- Monitor and supervise the activities of the Stores Accountant to ensure accurate and appropriate recording of inventory, timely documentation of issue notes to site, arrange periodic stock take as per finance manual and offer maximum support to internal auditors during stock take
- Maintain an independent detailed record of all vehicles delivering goods to the site
- Ensure proper use of the Project Assets and report on deviations if any.
- Manage the site imprest with proper accountability and timely requisition of re-imbursements
- Maintaining high level of confidentiality and not disclose financial information to third parties.
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Accountant and or group office.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Administration or related professional
- A minimum of three years of experience in Administration and accounting preferably in a construction company.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of ISO Management systems is an added advantage.
How To Apply for Multiplex Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should Email their send a cover letter, updated CV with three referees and academic documents by email or hand delivery to the following address:
P.O. Box 3874, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 33 Mpanga Close, off Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi
Email to: [email protected] Quote the position you are applying for on the email subject
Note: Email submission-only will be accepted. Keep safe and take care, COVID- 19 is a reality.
Deadline: 24th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.