Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Organization: Mukwano Group of Companies
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mukwano Group Jobs: The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Mukwano Group Jobs: The Graduate Trainee Program is meant to equip graduates with employability skills by exposing them to practical job skills, experience and the reality of the world of work. The Graduate Trainees will use their acquire knowledge and skills of the real work environment through attending this graduate training program and will favourable compete after one year.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business strategic tools needed for business expansion and consolidation
- Develop customer care strategies and address customer needs
- The Trainees will acquire knowledge through all Round training programs aimed at accelerating employee professional development
- Acquire skills in various manufacturing/production processes
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- You must have recently completed a Diploma from recognized Universities, Vocational or Tertiary institutions and must have graduated in 2018 or early 2019 in the following fields; Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Environmental Engineering, and Auto Mechanics.
- You must have recently completed a Degree from recognized Universities in the following fields; Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Environmental Engineering, Logistics and Supply chain management and Human Resource Management.
- You should have a second class upper and above qualifications
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and gain experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly flexible
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivation with the desire to excel through learning and gaining experience
- The applicant must also be action-oriented and have the drive to achieve results,
- Show potential for leadership growth and development
- Highly dynamic
- Good team player
- Readiness to work with people of diverse ethnicity in a multi-cultural work environment
- Highly passionate about customer care as a tool for business growth and get new customers for different products.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should click on the link below to start their application.
Click here to start the application.
Attachments should not exceed 2MB and should be merged and sent as one attachment in PDF or word document.
Closing date of receiving applications: 15th March 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.