Job Title: Operations Manager – Mukuru Uganda Jobs 2022
Job Location: Uganda
Mukuru leads the way in Africa when it comes to money transfers and a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform that offers affordable and reliable financial services to the emerging consumer. From our foundations based on providing the migrant diaspora with safe, convenient money transfers, we’ve evolved a wide range of products and services to suit our customer’s exact needs.
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate and oversee the operations area of MMTU. This involves among other duties, the scheduling of cash for the various business locations, carrying out mini cash audits on the business locations, and assets management. All tellers, for now, will be reporting directly to the OM. The ideal candidate is one with functional knowledge of managing such operations of a financial services company. The office bearer reports to the Country Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the scheduling and cash levels across Uganda sites
- Ensure scheduling is done in the most efficient manner
- Ensure Uganda maintains a high functioning CIT model
- Ensure there are no cash run-outs across sites
- Oversee macro and micro cash flows forecasts
- Managing the financial aspects of the Uganda operations
- Effectively manage capital and operational expenses
- Ensure working capital is managed effectively
- Facilitate Macro Funding requests with treasury
- Ensure inventory is managed effectively
- Manage relationships with banking partners
- Ensuring remittance and petty cash is managed accurately
- Check and verify that remittance and petty cash reconciliations are accurate
- Investigate and resolve all remittance and petty cash reconciliations issues promptly
- Ensuring Mukuru sites are running optimally
- Manage branches’ financial and quality audits across sites
- Manage risks across sites
- Monitor that all sites trade during trading hours
- Oversee tech enhancements for all sites
- Oversee site maintenance and expansion
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and reporting requirements
- Ensure all reporting and submissions are actioned to Uganda Revenue Authorities
- Oversee internal compliance
- Ensure compliance with all external regulations
- Performing a general management function for the team
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in managing operations in a financial institution
- 3 years of experience in banking
- Extensive knowledge of branch operations
- Knowledge in managing the operations of a multi-stakeholder organization
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Risk management skills.
- Knowledgeable about managing the operations of a multi-stakeholder organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply for Mukuru Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: All Staff Appointments Will Be Made With Due Consideration Of The Company’s Ee Targets
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.